The Democrats just can’t stop whining about their loss–much to the joy of President Trump. Part of their plan is to attack the Electoral College. Is this a good idea, or a bad one steeped in sour grapes? The Washington Post’s Aaron Blake weighs in. So do I.
- “Dear Democrats: It’s Time to Stop Dwelling on the Popular Vote” by Aaron Blake
- Barbara Boxer Proposes Abolishing the Electoral College
- Hillary Clinton Interview with Anderson Cooper
- Heather McGee on MSNBC calls Electoral College a racist conceit
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon: Thank You Notes to Hillary Clinton
- Music: “She Gave You Everything” by ABSRDTS; “Show it to Me” by Night Club; “An Entire Ocean Under Scarred Skin” by Schematics for Gravity